[alt-photo] Re: Alternative Processes Exhibition in London, England

Geoff Chaplin geoff at geoffgallery.net
Wed Apr 7 17:51:45 GMT 2010

Having just been to see Edward's exhibition I'd strongly encourage anyone
who can get along to go and see it. There are about 20 large gum prints - on
full size watercolour sheets - mainly portraits, together with some other
alt process prints by Randall Webb. The exhibition and presentation is
superb.

Geoff Chaplin
ジェフ チャップリン

geoff at geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net

Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855