[alt-photo] Re: Speedy Cyanotype Question

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Apr 9 05:52:52 GMT 2010

Most conventional -> A: 20%, B: 8% (I mean that's what has been quoted in
several books...)
Most pigment yield -> A: 25%, B: 12% (Slower!)

You don't need AD. IIRC, Richard Sullivan's formula also had oxalic acid as
one of the ingredients. IME, you don't need any other "alien" compounds,
except the preservative for soln. A -> few drops of 37% (strong) formalin or
100% thymol soln. (in alcohol).