[alt-photo] Re: SALT & COT 320

Jeremy Moore jeremydmoore at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:01:13 GMT 2010

Bob,

I'm with Christina in that it will look 'pale and blah'. Can you do what she
did in her 2-hr gum demo: do everything there, but be prepared to make a
great print.

You could, I assume, pre-salt the sheets of paper you will actually
sensitize and expose. Just take some unsalted paper and show them that step
then let them know it has to dry and harden--then whip out your pre-salted
paper and make your prints. People will understand this, you'll make prints
using your normal process that are good (no point in demoing and making
'blah' images), and you'll show the whole process.

-Jeremy-