[alt-photo] Re: NuArc UV units question

Greg Franco gfrancophoto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 21:28:25 GMT 2010

I also just purchased a used 26-1k so not sure of the bulb age... but 120
units exposes for 3:54...  so just under 4 minutes.  I had an older
Amergraph V28-1200 unit before this... and I replaced the bulb on that when
I first got it and the exposure times basically dropped in half with the new
bulb.