[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3880 and Snow Leopard

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 14:44:17 GMT 2010

Chris, In looking at the print out I can see the lighter one coming from the
3880. I don't use Mark's method and don't know his workflow. That is why I
ask if your prints are turning out light or dark?  I am also seeing a
banding in the second row of green on the left side.

I can load a 4800 driver on to a Macbook, and see what happens compared to
same images printed through my PC with CS4 and proper profiles, but I have
no 3880 to test against.

Eric

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography