[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3880 and Snow Leopard

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Mon Apr 12 17:59:10 GMT 2010

Marek,

QTRip debuted many years ago on the mac and I am using it since. It works somewhat different on mac and pc. After installation on a Mac QTRip printers show up and work as regular printers you can access from all applications. So I print my negatives directly from photoshop (with the workaround). On windows QTRip is a standalone, tif only app, and there is also the excellent QTRGui which we lack on the mac.

And, the 3880 is supported: http://www.quadtonerip.com/html/QTRoverview.html

kees