[alt-photo] Alt Show in Dallas, TX

Dan Burkholder fdanb at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 03:48:11 GMT 2010

Hello All,

If any list members in the Dallas area are interested, a show of my platinum/palladium over gold leaf images opens Saturday evening at Sun to Moon Gallery. There are a few "teaser" images from my newest iPhone series too. In fact, there is even some gold work that started in the humble iPhone.

Alas, the Friday workshop at the gallery is full but I'd love to visit with any and all who can make it to the opening. Here's some more info at the following:

http://www.suntomoon.com/

Thanks!

Dan

info at DanBurkholder.com