[alt-photo] Re: Metal halide lamps in plate burners and ozone???

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Apr 16 20:35:55 GMT 2010

(Thinking over,) Unlikely, the light source / vacuum operates on AC
whereas the fan operates on DC, two (or more) different circuits (and
power requirements). Plus, the whole system draws not more 5 - 5.5 A
(220V 50Hz), that's not too much. But thanks anyway! :)

I think there's a certain purpose in that design... (Of course, it may
not made so necessarily because of what I assumed.) Anyway, I'll be
careful to have adequate ventilation and/or refresh the air in the
room since I definitely don't want an extra cause/source of free
radicals in my system...

Regards,
Loris.