[alt-photo] Re: Metal halide lamps in plate burners and ozone???

Peter Friderichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 16 22:02:55 GMT 2010

One excellent absorber of Ozone is activated carbon, so if you can
get the exhaust to go through such a filter, the carbon will absorb
it and turn it into CO2. The great thing is that the carbon never
gets saturated and will keep on working. I have not tried this on
such a unit so perhaps it would be difficult to implement.

Peter Friedrichsen