[alt-photo] Re: ...three (3) alt-books

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue Apr 20 02:46:47 GMT 2010

Thanks, Terry

Will pass this along.  I'm not sure any one of my students is so OCD about research as I am...yet....that would want the old books.

If they don't sell, let us know.  But I imagine they will.

I keep thinking that there had to be something published in the literature that was a precursor to Fresson/got Artigue etc. to start thinking about making their papers/processes, so that's why the gelatin book is interesting to me.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com