[alt-photo] Re: ICC for Pictorico

Vedos vedos at samk.fi
Mon Apr 26 20:15:07 GMT 2010

With Epsons (at least the models that use K3 inkset) the Matte Black is better UV blocker than Photo Black (that is one of the reasons why I had to rebuild all my curves made for Photo Black) -- I have noticed the same is true with the 1800 also...

More info on basic printer driver settings on Ron Reeders site:
http://www.ronreeder.com/files/9452/dignegswith3800.pdf
(see pages 6-7)

- Jalo

V E D O S
Alternative Processes in Photography & Printmaking
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Business and Culture Kankaanpää
Paasikivenkatu 24, Box 76
FI-38701 Kankaanpää
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi