[alt-photo] Colorized VS.using black inks WAS: ICC for Pictorico

Jeremy Moore jeremydmoore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:53:48 GMT 2010

David,

I used to use colorized negatives with no black ink and when I
switched to using the black inks with QTR in my curve my highlights
were much smoother. I readily admit my QTR profile is much better than
the colorized negative screen/curve I was using before. As to
colorized versus using black inks I don't know if it makes as much of
a difference as having a very fine-tuned shoulder.

-Jeremy-