[alt-photo] Re: Pt/Pd printing Video

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 28 13:44:18 GMT 2010

I didn't get to watch the video, because it kept buffering on me-- but
I did get the chance to see some of Tony Hauser's platinum prints
(portraits) up at the John Stevenson Gallery, I *think* it was -- back
in Stevenson's first building in NY--  and they were just stunning
portraits-- the images themselves, but the printing was spectacular.
I actually think about those portraits every once in a while, and I
think this was back in the early 90's when I first saw them.  Just
incredible work.

Diana