[alt-photo] Re: Pt/Pd printing Video

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Wed Apr 28 13:55:55 GMT 2010

Jeremy,

I don't know, but I seem to recall that that video was shot in
2003..otoh that does not explain anything, I guess Pt is even more
expensive now that it was in 2003..

There are no real secrets or tips in that video anyway (at least
IMHO)..Couldn't hear everything though, the sound recording is quite
crappy..

Best,

Cor