[alt-photo] Re: Pt/Pd printing Video

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 28 17:25:22 GMT 2010

I don't see that they were printed by him, either, though I do love
these portraits, too.

The platinum portraits I saw of Hauser's, years ago, were really
fascinating in that the people in them were, of course, "beautiful
people"-- all really very interesting looking, with strong profiles
and bone structures--  and they were working with some sort of
substance that was described to me as some product that's used in
dentistry.  ??  It looked to be this very elastic and malleable white
substance that they were stretching out across their hands and faces,
in unusual shapes-- and it was all just so hauntingly beautiful--the
people, the substance, the images, and-- once again, the truly
spectacular printing.   That's the only place I ever saw these-- never
saw them printed in any publication or on any website, but they still
stay in my mind all these years later.

Diana