[alt-photo] Re: Pt/Pd printing Video

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 29 19:03:15 GMT 2010

Yes, I'm not surprised.  I had some prints in this gallery once, and I've probably mentioned this before-- but they were cyanotype over platinum/palladium, and the gallery owner had labeled them simply as platinum prints.  I told him that he should really correct that, as they were cyanotype over platinum/palladium (kind of obvious by the tell-tell blue seen in them), and he just glared at me and said something like, "That's just way too long a description for the label- plus, we don't want to *completely* confuse people, do we?"    So, yeah, I get it.