[alt-photo] Re: Arista II OHP transparencies/gum

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Apr 29 21:39:23 GMT 2010

Jeremy,
I have used both and have not had any problems with either.  Ink Press is much thinner, more along the lines of the old Photo Warehouse I used to use but doesn't smear.  Arista is by far the nicer of the two and is essentially a close enough dupe of Pictorico but perhaps thinner and also no cut corner so you have to watch it.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com