[alt-photo] Re: Arista II OHP transparencies/gum

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 29 23:06:16 GMT 2010

Well, from what I've seen (and maybe I'm looking in all the wrong
places), Inkpress is actually more expensive than Arista (at the 17x22
size), and the Arista is definitely less expensive than Pictorico.
Again, I'm looking only at 17x22 sizes; perhaps the price difference
is not so great at smaller sizes?  I've bought Pictorico through B&H;
B&S; and direct through Mitsubishi (who, I guess, owns it).  Arista
I've bought only through Freestyle, and it's definitely less
expensive, certainly at the 17x22 size, than Pictorico.  Check out the
price differences at that size.  If it's minimal, and I've missed
something, do post that for us.  Thanks, Jeremy.

Diana