[alt-photo] Re: Ziatype questions

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Aug 5 19:23:32 GMT 2010

  Jalo, just dry the paper a little longer. Let's say try drying the
paper for at least 30 minutes. 10-12 minutes at 72% RH is quite short; I
was drying my paper 15 minutes in winters, where room temp was 18-20C
and RH 30-40%, and still being able to get neutral results with good
dmax... If you see fibers stuck on the acetate your paper is definitely
too damp!

Also, are you sure that the paper is soaking the sensitizer enough? What
paper is that and how much coating solution per area are you using? (I
was using 0.25ml per 10 sq. in. ...)

Can't help with EDTA (which one BTW? Na2 or Na4?); mine (4-5 year in
shelf) still dissolves pretty quickly. A simple 2-5% citric acid bath
also will clear the print pretty effectively - at least it was with the
papers I was using... (COT320, Masa and Whatman Watercolor.)

Regards,
Loris.

05.08.2010 21:56, Vedos yazmış: