[alt-photo] Re: Ziatype questions

Vedos vedos at samk.fi
Sat Aug 7 17:38:22 GMT 2010

Marek,

Thanks for the help! As I said to Loris, I've had issues with the same batch of COT before. I purchased it maybe two years ago. Has anyone else experienced anything like this... maybe they have changed the paper?

OK, I won't use Tween, and will be watching for overbrushing.

- Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi