[alt-photo] list address ??????????????????????

Judy Seigel jseigel at panix.com
Wed Aug 11 17:39:52 GMT 2010

that is, the alternative photographic processes e-mail list.  Then I was
asked just what that address is.

Uh oh...  I'm already there with aJ return address in e-mail that
reads "alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org"

Would the part above in quotes be correct?  Could one subscribe by sending
an e-mail to that address that just says "subscribe" in the body of the
message?

Or???

Meanwhile & in any event... happy August.  Putting a positive spin on the
weather report in today's New York Times, I dare think that the worst of
this summer's heat may be behind us. (The hottest New York July on record,
we were told -- as if we didn't know...!)

cheers and thanks,

Judy