[alt-photo] Re: Evil Black Spots on Arches Platine

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 16 16:36:36 GMT 2010

D. Mark,

Can you source some individual sheets of Platine from local art stores to
try?

Your problem is most likely the paper. It's the thing that jumps on printers
all the time. As soon as you get in a groove and think you have it all
together, the formulation switches or you get a batch with anomalies...it's
a given.

Paul