[alt-photo] Re: exhibition in the UK

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Aug 25 22:02:15 GMT 2010

DEAR CHRISTINA,
	Here in Barbados, everything is an overseas shipment so the
differences between Fed Ex and others are smaller.  Normally you enjoy the
ease of shipping your prints within the US so USPS is reliable.  However,
for me, as every shipment is international (customs docs & greater risk of
loss) I won't use anything except Fed Ex.  I tried all the others and have a
long list of nightmares which I will NEVER repeat.
		CHEERS!
			BOB