[alt-photo] Re: exhibition in the UK

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Wed Aug 25 22:13:32 GMT 2010

Speaking of the V&A, it has a delightful little book out with a cd in it, that has 70 fabric patterns from the 50's that one can use (with some stipulations). I love it! It is a great tool for image making or graphic design. That is, if you are into retro and such shows as MadMen.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com