[alt-photo] Re: Multiple impression pigment prints by Richard Benson

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 30 22:32:56 GMT 2010

Don,

I haven't seen them but there is an interview where he talks a bit about
them. He re-engineered an Epson printer to register multiple passes
accurately...

If I can find the link, I'll post it...

Paul

PS...I tried multi-pass printing with my Epson and older Canon with duotones
and tritones with good results. I think I remember that the cheaper Canon
did a better job than my 3800 with the re-register.