[alt-photo] CAMERA WK PHOTOS BOOK BY TASCAN

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Dec 3 12:56:44 GMT 2010

DEAR LIST,

            My friend, Stephen, who lives in Dallas loves to go to a well
known (but not by me) discount book store to browse.  He found two copies
(and sent me one) of the TASCAN book STEIGLITZ: CAMERA WORK comprising all
the photos that appeared in Camera Work.  Having seen a number of the
original gravures I find the book a bit small and the repro slightly dark
and heavy.  That being said, it is wonderful to see all the photos in one
book!

            Have any of you seen and/or bought this book?  Amazon sells it
for around $11 and Stephen got them for $7 each.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi