[alt-photo] Re: CAMERA WK PHOTOS BOOK BY TASCAN

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Dec 3 15:14:19 GMT 2010

DEAR CHRIS,
	Books are a major PITA to get here in Barbados because I have to
order them from overseas and then we pay shipping (mucho dinero) duty and
VAT on them.  Used books are a boon to us.
	Here is a proposal: If you are going to divest yourself of some
photo books, might you let me know which ones?  If I am interested and you
are willing, I could have my NYC bank send you a check as an advance to
cover shipping and you could donate them in this direction, not only for my
library but because I teach photo courses at the local university and
community college.
	I would suggest surface book rate as I am not in a hurry.  Any
chance?
		CHEERS!
			BOB