[alt-photo] Re: CAMERA WK PHOTOS BOOK BY TASCAN

Jeremy Moore jeremydmoore at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:16:58 GMT 2010

*sigh* I have all 50 issues of Camera Work scanned into my computer,
but severe medical issues have kept me from the final processing to
upload them to Lulu or Blurb or something.

I may have found a worker bee to help with that, though, so.... who
knows!? :-) You can get the entirety of the text of Camera Work, too,
once I can wrangle some assistance.

Christina, check out the Plutek Opticbook 3600 for scanning books with
even such tight bindings (and if you don't mind breaking the spine
it's a super cinch).

Jeremy Moore