[alt-photo] Re: Print Density Estimation From Scan

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 12 03:10:32 GMT 2010

Peter, they have to do with control and my understanding of the process you
are using. Do you have control of the process? It has to do with
understanding what tools you are using. They are simple to answer too.  : )

And they just popped into my head so I asked them.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226