[alt-photo] Re: Trim your F-BOMBing Posts

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 27 20:49:03 GMT 2010

And that's part of the issue. I didn't see the message that Paul referred to
because it was a digest comment. The digest had gotten quite large. Is the
band width really the issue?  Or is it where the reply is pasted?

I suppose that if you are using an ipad or smart phone to check it could be
a PIA. It also could be a nice to leave it.

Is the flap up over just the last few messages or has that been an ongoing
issue? I find it MOST difficult to read through some of the point by point
comments that are posted too. But do I really need to bust someone's chops
over it? No.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226