[alt-photo] Re: Pt paper (WAS: Over Trimming)

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 03:38:45 GMT 2010

I think Etienne wrote that.  But I did buy a large stash of Bergger Cot 320 paper about a year before it disappeared the first time.  30" x 40" sheets.  Glad I did.

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010, etienne garbaux wrote:

> Mark wrote:
.... if you find a paper you really like, buy a lot of it.  Not > hundreds of sheets, tens of thousands of sheets (or whatever will be a > lifetime supply).  And store it properly.

Sure... and guaranteed (I'd put money on it... at least $1.50) before 6 months are out you'll have a great new process on another paper, or even a new medium and support.  In fact, if you're feeling in a rut, try buying a BIIIIIIiiiiiiiiig batch of the paper... It could do wonders.

xxs & oooooooos

Judy

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson