[alt-photo] list of publications that are still active on traditional photography?

Ryuji Suzuki rs at silvergrain.org
Tue Feb 2 04:17:32 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I'm thining about writing some articles about photography and
photographic chemistry in 2010... I've written and submitted
one so far, but want to do a couple more. Now, while I was
busy with other things, I lost sense of how many publications
are still active on silver gelatin and/or other wet-processed
imaging technology. Can you all suggest some?

Thanks,

Ryuji

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." (Miles Davis)