[alt-photo] Re: On going 2440 ink density issues - screenshots

Clay Harmon Website clayh at clayharmon.com
Sat Feb 6 14:39:33 GMT 2010

Hi John,

I highly recommend that you investigate using the QTR RIP driver. It allows you to lay down as much ink as the substrate will hold. It is no sweat getting densities in excess of 3.2 with the inks on the 2440. I suspect you are being stymied by the Epson driver.

Ron Reeder's site and hybridphoto.com contain a lot of information about using this approach.

Clay