[alt-photo] Re: On going 2440 ink density issues - screenshots

Clay Harmon Website clayh at clayharmon.com
Sat Feb 6 19:28:51 GMT 2010

It depends on whether it is a PC or Mac. On the mac, you actually are creating another printer that is selectable in your page setup. It doesn't replace the existing driver, it is just another alternative. On the PC, it is a standalone RIP that drives your printer. You drag and drop a tiff file onto the program to make a print.