[alt-photo] Re: Paper Negatives

Bruce Campbell brucerccampbell at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 21:08:09 GMT 2010

Doug

Now I remember where I heard Peter Liepke's name and info on paper negatives.

Peter is teaching his technique and process at the Photo Formulary the week after the gum class that I am interested in.  I think its interesting that the Formulary is sponsoring two gum classes back to back.  One by Christina Anderson and the other by Peter Liepke.  Of course they will have different approaches and ways of printing but 2 gum classes- oh my!!

It will be interesting to see what kind or response you receive from Paul.

For a description of Peter's process see View Camera magazine - Nov/Dec issue page 11.  There is good info here in this article.
 Bruce