[alt-photo] Re: Bergger COT 320 Paper

ender100 ender100 at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 04:26:12 GMT 2010

It's still being made.... I think it is an import problem.

On Feb 9, 2010, at 9:23:07 PM, "Diana Bloomfield"
 From:  "Diana Bloomfield" <dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net>
Subject:    [alt-photo] Re: Bergger COT 320 Paper
Date:   February 9, 2010 9:23:07 PM MST
I wondered if they'd stopped making it.  I used to buy it from B&H,
but they say "discontinued" when you search for it now.  Of course,
that doesn't help you, but it sure sounds like maybe they're not
actually making it anymore.  ??

--
Mark Nelson
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com