[alt-photo] Re: Paper Negatives

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 10 05:22:08 GMT 2010

Marek and Robert,

Thanks! I think the Rives with the paper negs gives a nice effect for
certain images.

Another thing I wanted to mention about the paper negs is that they you can
make huge ones at less expense as well. I believe Keith Gerling uses them
for his 20 x 24 and up...and I think he does not wax them. Maybe he can
chime in here if he's listening.

Paul