[alt-photo] Re: 19 days until SPE, want to meet up?

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Feb 13 14:43:25 GMT 2010

Francis,
I will be there, with either a Thursday night or a Saturday night free (right before the big dance--can't miss that).  I know Mark Nelson will be there, too.

I do want to go to the Mutter Museum while there, and I hear there is a huge flower show in town.

However, as soon as the conference is over I am in board meetings til I leave on Tues so hopefully we can meet earlier than later? :(
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com