[alt-photo] Atlanta snowfall

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:37:07 GMT 2010

Hi Catherine,

Atlanta is beautiful right now with all the snow. I want to photograph
but it is getting too dark.

Long time no see or talk too!

Atlanta really had a beautiful snow fall this time - white fluffy round,
very unusual for snow here but even rarer for the covering to look so
perfect. We almost always get ice instead of snow.

I photographed till dark yesterday and then got out early this morning
before it melted. I even left the cameras outside last night so they would
be cold this morning with no chance of condensation.

Don Bryant