[alt-photo] Re: "Alternative" printing?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sat Feb 13 21:37:32 GMT 2010

Alternative is (at least, or, if you like; in general sense) something
different from mainstream in my view. (Pretty original interpretation,
isn't it? Hehehehe...) Therefore, "typical digital printing" (inkjet,
lambda, lightjet and such - if I missed anything else) wouldn't
qualify as alternative to me - I mean if that's what those photogs
really do. (BTW, according to that definition, silver gelatin is
slowly transforming into an alternative process. Not quite there yet,
but pretty close...)

Regards,
Loris.