[alt-photo] Re: "Alternative" printing?

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:17:40 GMT 2010

Texture is the key and the different spectrum of various chemicals and
metals.

I agree with Mark and inkjet printers have only cmyk inks but alt printers
have huge selection.

To be able to print something at inkjet dont create a vangogh.
But if they make a printer to print thick 3D textures with different oil
paints with a plug in approximates the fluid dynamics of ink under hand
move or a printer prepares its ink with the different spectrums of alt
chemicals make me think again. Photoshop is the first step.

I think there is a american who uses robots to draw his textured paintings.
And there is a man who made a program which prepares not same of each other
computer paintings with the help of genetic algorithms.

I think 3D photoshop , 3D cameras , genetic algorithms , fractals , 3D
sculpture printing out of metal is something but not inkjet printing of
today. As John Cage says I used different simple mathematic formulas to
highly complex compositions and I said if formulas is simple and the result
is complex , this is not music.

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Istanbul