[alt-photo] Re: "Alternative" printing?

ender100 ender100 at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 19:46:55 GMT 2010

You could be right, I thought he meant he was making alt process prints, scanning them and then making inkjet reproductions.

Well I think there are precedents for prints like this in the print making world.  Mixed Media (listing the media used), Mono Prints, etc.  I don't think it is really complicated, as long as people are honest regarding what they are selling/showing and they have a little some understanding of what the terms mean—most people should if they are half way serious about their work.
--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives