[alt-photo] Re: "Alternative Printing": Terms to define

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Feb 15 21:03:49 GMT 2010

Well, to me pinhole is not an alternative process. Pinhole is pinhole;
already something in itself. X-ray, UV, IR, toy cameras, lensbaby,
self-made optics, photograms/shadowgrams and pinhole (and ...???) are
indeed alternative imaging methods, OTOH they're not printing methods.
"Alternative Process" to me is something about the "medium / object".
Those listed above belong to the category of "Alternative
Photography"... (Exactly as our Malin has already thought.)

Regards,
Loris.