[alt-photo] Re: "Alternative" printing?

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 15 23:43:20 GMT 2010

Yes, Paul-- that was more my point, and what I tend to see a lot.  And
speaking of those fake brush marks, now that we're talking about it--
really-- you think Photoshop could have come up with a more random
pattern to those.  I mean, it's so obvious.  I saw a print recently
that was made to look like a watercolor painting, all done digitally.
That still doesn't make it a painting, nor do I think the photographer
who printed it that way can call him/herself a painter.

Diana