[alt-photo] Re: Paper Negatives

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 20 16:20:51 GMT 2010

Judy,

I've been using it for gum prints, too, and use it straight from the
bottle (no dilution)--brushing on one thin coat-- which seems to work
really well for me.  I seem to get much better results than with the
gelatin sizing.  The most color layers I've done, using PVA, has been
6, I think-- with no need to repeat the coating.   I like that very
slight sheen from the PVA, too.

Diana