[alt-photo] Re: Sky banding - 3800 Printer

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Feb 22 08:16:06 GMT 2010

Ann, if it's indeed due uneven feed of the OHP material, *you can feed the
OHP sandwitched with a very thin paper*; that may help the rollers grab the
film.

I always feed my HP9180 by backing the OHP with a thin (200 micrometer)
sheet of Yupo paper. (Not because of slippage but for making the printer
"see" the transparency material.) You don't need to affix the sheets;
there's enough friction (and a little static electricity) to keep them
together.

Hope this helps,
Loris.