[alt-photo] Re: Paper Negatives

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Feb 23 09:39:50 GMT 2010

I think the manufacturer uses distilled water for sake of better stability
and ultimate consistency of the *stock* solution.

I dilute my PVAc glue with simple tap water w/o adverse effects. I even use
the same water for diluting my stock Pyrocat-MC film developer, again w/o
any ill effects. (But I use the developer one shot.)

Regards,
Loris.