[alt-photo] Re: Multi coat Gum -3rd+ coats tends to wash off

pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 23 21:54:19 GMT 2010

John,

The paper is Fabriano Artistico Hot Pressed Extra white. I did not
use any additional sizing. I believe that the manufacturer is
internally sizing it with AKD, which does a pretty good job .AFAIK
some gum printers add their own sizing to this paper while others do
not because it is very "gum compatible" right out of the box.

Regards,

Peter Friedrichsen