[alt-photo] Re: Sky banding - 3800 Printer

ender100 ender100 at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 03:12:07 GMT 2010

hehehehe Epson loves those DEEEEEEP cleanings!
--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups

Mark Nelson Photography

On Feb 23, 2010, at 8:59:55 PM, "Diana Bloomfield" <dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net> wrote:

From:	"Diana Bloomfield" <dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net>
Subject:	[alt-photo] Re: Sky banding - 3800 Printer
Date:	February 23, 2010 8:59:55 PM CST
Thanks, Mark. I just thought I'd throw it out there, for what it was
worth. Mine did disappear after multiple cleanings, as I said--
though I had to buy more ink.

Diana