[alt-photo] Re: expired polaroid

Linda Stinchfield linda at turtlesilk.com
Sat Jan 2 18:25:42 GMT 2010

I have used expired Polaroid 669 film for both image transfer and
emulsion transfer and the prints came out just fine. I can't remember
how expired, but it was several years old. I had kept the film in the
refrigerator all that time, so that has a bearing. Hopefully your
daughter can find out how the film has been stored.

Linda